Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday {better late than never}

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Yes, WIP Wednesday is almost over, but I figured I'd sneak in a quick post at the 11th hour.  Between working today and getting my house ready for Thanksgiving day dinner guests tomorrow this Wednesday just seems to have slipped by.

New & Completed Projects

12 Days of Christmas Sampler Quilt Block tutorial

Hanging Ornaments

If you haven't already, check out the tutorial here.

Amy Butler Reversible Everyday Shopper

Amy Butler Reversible Everyday Shopper


holiday cupcake pin toppers

In Progress

Tangled Windows 

Terrain quilt back progress

For some reason I've completely been stalling on putting this quilt back together.  I couldn't tell you why, I really like the design, I just seemed to have zero motivation to actually piece the blocks that have been hanging out on my design wall for entirely too long, into the Kona Coal I had picked out.  That is until today!  After cleaning the house from top to bottom, I willed myself down into my sewing room and got working on this quilt back.  I'm so glad I did, hopefully I can finish it up at some point this weekend and get to basting and quilting.

This Weeks Stats

New Projects: 3
Completed Projects: 3
In Progress: 7

Tangled Windows
4x5 Bee Blocks
ABC Crewelwork Sampler
Birdie Stitches
Farmers Wife QAL

Blocks that need turned into a quilt:
Spiderweb blocks
3x6 bee blocks

Be sure to stop over and check out the awesome WIPs at Freshly Pieced.  

I'd also like to wish everyone a very happy Turkey day!  






5 comments:

  1. What you consider a quilt back, I consider a quilt front. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to a conclusion that there are 2 types of people that do WIP Wednesday, the ones that have a post all written the day before and set to autopost nice and early, and the ones who will always scrape in by the skin of their teeth. I would be in the latter category ;o)

    Love your creations from the week anyway, and WTG battling that back into submission

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pin toppers and the Christmas block! Oh, and good luck with tangled windows, it's looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas block is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here to testify about the great work Dr Aba did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Aba on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Aba assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Aba via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2348107155060. Thanks once again Dr Aba.

    ReplyDelete